Improve your language skills and make new friends!
Spoken English Proficiency Training in Chennai
The course is meant for the one who is not new to English language. Though you may have studied in public schools, you may only have little knowledge of vocabulary, grammar and poor sentence formation.
Spoken English Proficiency Course will provide well enhanced communication skill so that the students can hold a lively conversation with improved vocabulary and grammar. Thus refine your speaking style.
BIIL Experts will incorporate narrative and activity based interactions, catalyzed by interesting English games that will life the confidence and delivery style, body language and tone of the students taking this Course.
Spoken English Proficiency Syllabus:
- Refine your speaking style, improve from pregnant pauses to ease the fluency in use of English Language.
- To ease the use of words and phrases in the sentence formation and conversation and strip the learner of all inhibitions in using English as a mode of communication.
- To offer the transition of speaking English at greater levels of competence with the narrative based learning also & activities based learning.
- By the end of the course become a competent by confidently using the language in different situations.
- The learner will be able to speak with a wide range of phrases with increased competent fluency and accuracy.
- The learner will be able to speak on different topics and hold proficient conversations with anybody with comfort.
Anyone who is interested in learning the language can take up the Course at our English Labs. The student can possess any degree.
Minimum group size: 10 participants
- Personal guidance and coaching.
- Language lab sessions and need-based study material.
- Lesson related audio, word drills, Pronunciation practice and English Conversation.
- Nuances of Grammar and Speaking Practice with Grammar inputs.
- Pair and group activities.
- Role play and Game of life.
- Sentence antakshari.
Duration: 2 month (2 Hours/day)
Weekdays courses: 9:00 – 12:00, 12:15 – 15:15, 15:30 – 18:15
Weekends courses: 10:00 – 14:00
At the end of the General English Course, you will be provided with British Institute of Spoken English Certificate.